Friday, January 25, 2013

All About the 'Team in Training' Program

Thanks for checking out the second installment of my 'Road to Alaska' video series where I am documenting my journey to the Mayor's Marathon in Anchorage, Alaska with Team in Training (TNT) on June 22, 2013!! Throughout this video series I'll be sharing my experiences of training, fundraising, traveling, and of course racing, with Team in Training!!

This video covers just about everything you need to know about TNT in order to sign up and join me in Alaska! That's right - I'm looking for people like YOU to join me! Watch the video to learn all the details AND to see what Get Out There Magazine is going to throw in for people who sign up on my team!!

So, after you watch the video go to http://www.teamintraining.ca and sign up. During the sign-up process make sure you join "Craig's Team" and you'll get the goodie bag I show in my video!! I can't wait to have you join my team!

But, if you're not up for that, I'd love to have you support my fundraising efforts. If this is more your cup of tea, please go to my fundraising page to make a donation- any amount would be appreciated! Your dollars are used to support research into a cure for blood cancers. Now click on the video below to learn all about TNT!
-Craig

P.S. In the video I mention that Feb 2nd is the start date for training, but that is NOT a deadline for signing up. If you're reading this in February or March you still have time to train and fundraise, so I'd love to have you on my team!!

1 comment:

  1. Craig-
    We're so glad to hear you are coming to Anchorage! I hope you plan to stick around for a few days to see the sites in our beautiful town. If you need visitor guides or other information please contact me at mjensen@anchorage.net I work for the city's tourism office and we want you and your team to have a great time.
    Best, Myrna Jensen, Visit Anchorage

    ReplyDelete